WOW! A WHOLE PAGE ABOUT ME!!
When you write your About page, your job as a blogger is to DAZZLE your audience. But I’m writing this now because I’m bored and I don’t seem to have any inspiration for a poem. So let’s see what my About page looks like at the end of the day…
Hi, I am Oyekanmi Ruqayya Dolapo, and I am flamboyantly and irreverently expressive.
As a poet and occasional prosaist, I sincerely believe that my work is unique.
This treasure that you have found entails an account of my adventures, my battle with depression and anxiety, my knowledge about relationships and lifeatyle; and the essence of my work is carried in my voice.
I started SmalleeWrites in May, 2016 and since then I have fallen more in love with it and myself. I cover both the good and the bad here because life isn’t one long holiday (although I wish it was!) so we have to deal with everything it throws at us.
Together we’re a winning team and I’m your personal cheerleader educating you, helping you get over the pain and live life to the fullest.
More Random Facts About Me:
- I checked my weight last week and I weighed 46kg. I was elated. (Update: I have gained weight, lost weight, fluct-weight-ed)
- When I started my blog, I wished I had done it anonymously so I could really say what I wanted to say. Now I’m glad I didn’t, because I can actually say what I want to say, and stand behind it, too.
- I’m incredibly nosy and convinced you’re way more interesting than me.
- I’d (still!) like to write a book one day.
- I have to be the smallest person in my family.
- My nose has no cartilage in the end, this means it can be pressed right down onto my face.
- I wish I went to art school.
- I stay up too late almost every night and regret it every morning. Right now, it is 4:52 am (Update: I still do this sometimes but only if there’s a good enough reason)
- I have no idea why strangers want to get together with me. I’m actually not all that interesting.
- If I had one wish right now, it would be to be able to sing really well.
- I can only write with my notebook or my entire body turned sideways.
- I am very, very neat. Except when I am not.
- I laugh at really dumb jokes.
- My stomach is hurting quite a bit so I’m going to stop here.
Thank You for Joining Me at SmalleeWrites
I’m excited about helping you be more adventurous, have more fun and feel fabulous.
Follow this blog now for free updates and I’ll assist you in making your dreams come true.