So I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Dammy’s Blog. (Do check out her blog) and I accept wholeheartedly. Thanks girl! But first of all, introduction…
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Back in 2011 the rules were a simple case of acknowledgement of the nominator and to nominate 5 more. Now in 2016 it is a little more involved!
(Continue reading till the end. It gets a little interesting.)
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.(Optional)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 11 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Here I goooooo
Ten Random Facts About Myself
- I love the idea of death but I don’t like horror movies.
- I’m single.
- I love Spongebob.
- I think I’m bisexual.
- I’m skinny but I always feel like I’ve to be on one diet or another.
- I’m cacophobic.
- I once dislocated a toe and had to go months without wearing shoes. Best couple of months ever.
- I like my ass. A LOT.
- My best colour is black.
- I do the dumbest, craziest things when I’m bored.
To answer Dammy’s questions:
1. Your current mood with a song?
Bebe Rexha- Pray
2. Summarise your most memorable day.
The first time I kissed a girl. She had earlier said that she liked me and she wanted me to be her girlfriend. She asked me to kiss her but I was shy. I was talking about something (Cant’t remember what it was) and she smashed her lips on mine. Her lips are very soft and she is a very good kisser.
3. A devil you know or an angel you just met, which would you choose?
An angel I just met.
4. If you had the opportunity to travel outside the country, where would you go?
5. Assuming there’s national robbery day, what would you steal first?
Money. All the money I can lay my hands on. And even the one that I can’t.
6. What’s your idea of a good time?
Anything that has to do with music, books and/or close friends.
7. Public proposal or private affair?
Either of the two, as long as it’s romantic.
8. Would you marry someone from another culture?
9. Love, money, health, wisdom; pick three.
Wisdom, Love and Health.. In that order.
10. Your favorite game of all time and why.
I don’t really play games but if I had a favourite game, Candy Crush would be it. Why? Because although i don’t play much of it, it always kicks my ass.
I don’t know many blogs but I nominate:
- Dammy’s Blog (Because she deserves another nomination)
- Gina Uche
- Eniola Dunni
- Sloth Writa
- Kurly Curls
- The X
- The Introverted Talkative
- Judith Praise
Oh yeah! Your questions are:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
3. What do you want your tombstone to say?
4. What feels like love to you?
5. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
6. How would your friends describe you?
7. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
8. What’s your secret sexual fantasy?
9. Are you a good lover?
10. What was the last lie you told?
11. Describe my blog in three words.
Good luck and I’m looking forward to your posts!
If this is your first time visiting this blog, please come back. And tell a friend to tell a friend to visit. Also, don’t forget to like and comment. Thanks❤.