51. I’m a Muslim.
52. I love black and white pictures
53. I looove PDA
54. I dunno how true it is but one of my friends tagged me a natural flirt.
55. I shave my legs regularly.
56. Of course, that means I also shave other parts regularly.
57. I use baby wipes for other reasons apart from cleaning make up.
58. I always paint my nails black.
59. I unconsciously squat when I greet my parents over the phone.
60. Another one of my friends tagged me lowkey a succubus.
61. I can’t go one day without listening to Alessia Cara’s songs.
62. I think Hozier is a wonderful poet. He’s just demonic! 🙌
63. Did I mention that I like my butts?
64. According to a new acquaintance, I am flamboyantly and irreverently expressive.
65. I want to be able to play video games with my future husband (if I get married).
66. I’m not scared of commitment. I’m more scared of wasting my time.
67. I think my favorite place to be is in bed with a romance novel.
68. Oh yeah, I wear prescribed glasses.
69. Some years ago, I used to wear clothes with their tags on.
70. My last phone call lasted 22 seconds.
71. I have a sorta compulsion to correct people’s mistakes.
72. Am I ticklish? Psh. No. 😂 Yeahhhhh…
73. The sole of my feet and the roof of the cave of my mouth are very sensitive, they tingle.
74. I always get approached by people who know me but I can’t remember them for the life of me.
75. I laugh when I hear any astounded rumours about myself.
76. I don’t have a “type”.
77. I hate being number 2.
78. I won’t voice out my feelings for a guy unless I know they’re mutual.
79. I feel lucky that I have been loved.
80. People who make me laugh fascinate me. Especially when its a sarcastic or caustic remark that does it.
81. I love to read. Especially when its cold and raining and I’m inside.
82. I like music with sad lyrics.
83. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up (even though I’m probably already grown up, ignore that, hah). My only goal is to make myself proud and be happy.
84. I can’t ride a bike.
85. I sneeze in 3’s.
86. Sometimes I remember something and start laughing alone. I’m weird.
87. I don’t weigh up to 45 kg. And no I don’t starve myself.
88. I get bored really easily, that’s why I’m always on the hunt for the next interesting thing to spark my curiosity.
89. Although I have a lot of acquaintances and I’m very sociable, I keep my circle of friends very small. But they’re the real deal . Loyalty is major for me.
90. I’m very playful with people I’m close with. Fooling around is my talent.
91. I always overthink stuff I make (example: blog posts) and just abandon them half way because I don’t think they are good enough.
92. I have always been short for my age.
93. I don’t wear any clothes when I’m in my room.
94. I’m a very fast typist, but I’m not sure if that’s very impressive in this day and age.
95. When I run really fast I can’t stop the farts – Don’t lie, who else is with me on this one?
96. I often find myself daydreaming, sometimes I even hold conversations in my head with people I know I’ll be seeing that day (especially if I have a crush on them).
97. If I could tell my younger self one thing it would be to slow down and stop rushing through life. I was in such a hurry to grow up as a teen, now all of a sudden I’m here and I’m wondering where all those years have gone.
98. I kissed a girl and I liked it *in Katy Perry’s voice* Lol
99. I understand everyone makes mistakes, but repeated bad grammar irks me terribly.
100. I’ve never fainted before but I secretly want to.
Phew! That was harder than I thought! Be honest, at which point did you stop reading? Lol.
I’d love to get to know you guys a bit better too, so if you have done a 100 random facts post then please leave a link below and I’ll be sure to check it out! And here’s an open tag for any blogger that will be interested in putting up a similar post. Even if you don’t want to put up a post, I would seriously love to hear one random fact about you in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reading guys!
Thanks for stopping by. If this is your first time visiting this blog, please come back. And tell a friend to tell a friend to visit. Also, don’t forget to follow, like and comment. Thanks ❤.