WOW! A WHOLE PAGE ABOUT ME!!
When you write your About page, your job as a blogger is to DAZZLE your audience but I wrote this because I was bored and didn’t have any inspiration for a poem. So let’s see what my About page looked like at the end of the day…
Hi, I am Oyekanmi Ruqayya Dolapo, and I was a flamboyantly and irreverently expressive 400L Law student in Nigeria by the time I wrote this.
As a poet and occasional prosaist, I sincerely believe that my work is unique.
This treasure that you have found entails an account of my adventures, my battle with depression and anxiety, my knowledge about a myriad of things; and the essence of my work is carried in my voice. I started Smallee Writes in May, 2016 and since then I have fallen more in love with it and myself. I cover both the good and the bad here because life isn’t one long holiday (although I wish it was!) so we have to deal with everything it throws at us.
Together we’re a winning team and I’m your personal cheerleader educating you, helping you get over the pain and live life to the fullest.
More Random Facts About Me
- By the time I wrote this, I weighed 46kg. I don’t think much has changed since then.
- When I started my blog, I wished I had done it anonymously so I could really say what I wanted to say. Now I’m glad I didn’t, because I can actually say what I want to say, and stand behind it, too.
- I can be incredibly nosy and I am convinced you’re way more interesting than me.
- I’d (still!) like to write a book one day.
- I am the smallest person in my family.
- My nose has no cartilage in the end, this means it can be pressed right down onto my face.
- I wish I went to art school.
- I stay up too late almost every night and regret it every morning (I wrote this at 4:52 am)
- If I had one wish right now, it would be to be able to sing really well.
- I can only write with my notebook or my entire body turned sideways.
- I am very, very neat. Except when I am not.
- I laugh at really dumb jokes.
- I think vanilla flavored ice cream is goated. Chocolate, on the other hand, is trash.
Thank you for joining us at SmalleeWrites
I’m excited about helping you be more adventurous, have more fun and feel fabulous.
Follow this blog now for free updates